At Caye Life our goal is to offer you fast and economical shipping so receiving your product is the least of your worries! All our products come in reusable cotton drawstring bags and boxes or tubes to protect them in the post.
We use Sendle and Australia Post to ship your goods and offer you standard and express shipping at flat rates. The great news is they are both carbon neutral now…. well, almost. Read here for more on that.
We also ship using Australian Certified Home Compostable Packaging! HEROPACKS are made of cornstarch and cassava roots, and break down in 90 days when in a compostable environment. Simply throw the mailer into a compost bin and the bag will turn into yummy food for the worms, and become nutrient-rich fertiliser for your garden!
Rates & Shipping Times
We will process your order within 48 hours of receiving it. The estimated shipping times depend on your shipping rate and location.
Standard Shipping (Australia) : $7.00
- Sent with Sendle for majority of addresses.
- Remote location or PO Box sent with Australia Post.
- Australia: 3-6 days and tracking provided.
- New Zealand: Currently experiencing shipping delays due to COVID-19. Estimated 10-20 business days.
Express Shipping (Australia only): $11.00
- Fastest option
- Sent with Australia Post Express Post to all Australian destinations
- 1-2 days (this is not guaranteed during COVID-19)
- Express Post is currently experiencing some delays, but is still the fastest option.
Worldwide Shipping: $18.95
- To all destinations except for Australia
- 4 to 28 working days (currently experiencing delays due to COVID-19)
Shipping costs will be displayed at checkout after you have entered your shipping address.
Questions or issues? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
*See Australia Post and Sendle COVID-19 delivery delay updates*
Please ensure that the delivery address and recipient details listed in your order are accurate and complete. Caye Life will not accept responsibility for late delivery, or non-delivery due to incomplete or incorrect details being provided.
Where is my order?
To track your order, please refer to the tracking number in the Order Shipped email. If you didn’t receive this email, first check your spam and then follow up with us. If there are any issues, please let us know!
Track Australia Post order